Repost - Error Saving documents as NEW doc # into Worksite

Options
System
System Administrator
Sorry that I'd close this topic by mistake...

Our user's PC was just upgraded to Office 2010 with FS 8.5 latest patch and it can login to any Worksite library.

Then user reports that when she tries to save the doc as a NEW file (i.e. new document no) and error was shown as below

ImanExt2: Unable to save the file.
IManage.NRTDMS.2
[NRTDatabase] [Is operation available] Unknown Database operation "21"

Meanwhile when user tries to open any existing documents and either save as new version and replace original it works fine.

Can someone please advice what's going wrong in it.

Cheers,

Comments

• Have the DMS servers been upgraded to 8.5 Sp1? 21 is imDatabaseCreateFlatspaceDocument, i.e the client is checking if flat space filing is enabled or diabled, a feature introduced in 8.5 SP1
  • Yes.

WS was running 8.5.1005.6 and FS client was 85.3005.25 (Sp3 update 5)

In addition, I'd also checked these servers and there's exist a registry "Allow Flatspace documents" were also set to "Y"

Is/Are there any reg key I can set on client side?

Thanks for your advice.
  • Should pick it up automatically
    Was the database schema updated when the Server was upgraded?
    Can you check the version of the imanage.dll on the client, make sure it's correct for that client version?
  • Hi,

I've checked such imagage.dll file all are identical (8.5.100.176)

I've tried to reinstall the clients but error same exists.

A strange thing was that when I switched to another non-admin user (in same machine) and use Admin command prompt to run repairing the application it works fine.
  • Ok,
    not sure...
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs