Re-use of Desksite icons in other application

Options
I am working on a product that will be able to show the contents of workspaces - i.e. tabs, document folders, documents etc. Does anyone know whether i can re-use the iManage Desksite icons for these items in my own product? Or where i can go to ask that question.

Thanks.

Comments

• I've contacted Autonomy via this:
    http://campaign.autonomy.com/registration/register.html?campaign=98fef1cb0710c7fb238102507ea1c9cecontactautonomy
    However, from experience icons are considered intellectual property, so are out of bounds to 3rd party products.
    They are also out of date, either just 16 colours or 256 without transparency.
    I'd recommend creating your own, I did when involved in a similar 3rd party product, using first Corel Draw that Adobe Illustrator to draw the shapes, and Axialis IconWorkshop to generate the icon files

Hope this helps
  • I don't know legal aspects, so that is something you'd have to discuss with Autonomy, but they are in imanext2.dll if I remember correctly, and by linking to that dll you can access them from your application.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs