browse only and recognition indexes

Options
hi i m a new user of metatagger.................
i 've understood classifier indexes but cud not really understand the usage of other 2....

Comments

• Your question is not very complete. If you still need assistance, please re-post the question with a little more information. 2 of what, exactly? Thanks.
  • Recognition indexes are what get generated when you build a Recognizer to automatically suggest subject terms. This is similar to a Classifier in that they both use a controlled vocabulary and that there is automatic suggestion. However, while the Classifier suggests terms based on example documents that it has been trained on, the Recognizer is doing string matching and can allow you to associate multiple versions of a term around one UID. For instance, MetaTagger and MT can be associated together. Recognizers are good to use when your vocabulary contains fairly unique terms, like product names, and when you want to group together different versions of a term. The indexes are generated with you use the iwtrainrecognizer tool with the vocabulary.

The browsing indexes are generated when you use iwloadvocab with a controlled vocabulary. These indexes are used for browsing and display purposes in the GUI.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs