IWSOAPException in TeamPortal

Options
TeamSite 5.5.2 on Solaris
TeamPortal for IBM on Solaris

The My TeamSite portlet in TeamPortal renders blank for one of the users registered in our system. I've tracked this down to line 87 in the myTeamSite.jsp file:

> fileArray = portalClient.getModifiedFiles(wa.getVPath(),null, true)

I've checked and confirmed that the wa.getVPath() argument is returning a valid value.

This throws an IWSOAPException exception that is caught in the clause below:

catch (IWSOAPException iwex)
{
((PortletContext)application).getLog().error(iwex.getMessage());
}

I threw in a System.err.println statement here:

catch (IWSOAPException iwex)
{
System.err.println(iwex);
((PortletContext)application).getLog().error(iwex.getMessage());
}

and the following is printed to stderr:

com.interwoven.portals.sdk.IWSOAPException: OpenAPI method "IWTask::getSubjectTaskCollection" failed due to Sciface call "TWFClientTask::IsValid": Sciface error #920 (Object being looked up was not found)

Without access to the source code for the getModifiedFiles method that is throwing the exception, I'm unable to further debug this issue.

This exception is thrown for only one of the many users registered on our system.

This exception is thrown for this single user only when the user does have modified files in TeamSite. If the user has no modified files, the exception is not thrown.

Does anyone know what this exception means?

Comments

• Hi sleepyd,
    Can you create a new workarea for this user change WorkareaMap.xml so that the new workarea is used, and see if the problem persists?
    This info would help us find possible reasons for the behavior.
    Thanks,
    Navneet
  • Hi njoneja,

Thanks for the reply. Please check out a parallel post on the Content Management forum for the latest on this topic:

Thread 13725

I appreciate your help!
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs