How should OpenText users and partners sign in?

Options

As an OpenText employee, I can use my OpenText email address and corporate password to sign in to AppWorks Developer, as well as the new Spark App for attendees at Enterprise World 2013. I believe customers and partners can use their existing OpenText account to sign in. Is this correct?

What should external users do in the case of forgotten passwords?

Comments

• I signed in using my OpenText Connect account. There is a password reset (I forgot) feature on the OT connect page. That should do it, I think. Also self-registration gets you into the OpenText Connect system.

• Thanks Trevor! Some users have experience a delay between self registration and being able to sign in. If this affects you, you may have to wait up to fifteen minutes.

• My Shinydocs Corporation partner account works well (it is an existing OpenText Connect account).

• From the AppWorks sign in page, there is a "Forgot your password?" link (easier to get to than typing the OT Connect web site address). Also, if you do not have an OT Connect account, you can create one by clicking the "Need an acount?" link from the sign in dialog too.