Same group on table and chart

Options
Jitendragosavi
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have to create on table and chart. Where adjacent Chart and Table are associated with same value. I tried table and chart in one grid and then applied separate grouping on table and chart, However, complete table is shown in one cell in sheet and not able to see chart.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone describe how should be design for table and chart to be displayed same as in attached image ?</p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>

Comments

• <p>How about a 2x2 grid and in each cell put the appropriate table/chart.</p>
  • Jitendragosavi
    edited January 17, 2017 #3
    Options
    <p><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;">@Mica J. Block,</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;">Thanks.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;">However, It puts complete chart in one cell instead of fixing chart height and width</span></p>
  • <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Jitendragosavi" data-cid="146564" data-time="1484637688">
    <div>
    <p><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">However, It puts complete chart in one cell instead of fixing chart height and width</span></p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I am not sure what you mean. Do you have a report with sample data that you can show your issue and an image of what you are trying to achieve?</p>