Multiple export PDF take longer and longer time

Options
wattari
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hi everyone !</p>
<p>Am facing a huge problem with BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"><dependency></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">         <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">         <artifactId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">         <version></span>4.3.1<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></version></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">         <type></span>jar<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></type></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">         <exclusions></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                <exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                        <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime.3_7_1<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                        <artifactId></span>org.apache.batik.pdf<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                </exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                <exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                        <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                        <artifactId></span>org.eclipse.orbit.mongodb<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">                </exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;">        </exclusions></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></dependency></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>On our web-application we can export some Billing in PDF (1 to 100) and the problem is that the first export with 100 take 186 sec, right after the end I just ask again and take 293 sec this time.</p>
<p>I tried many things like reset the platform and the engine for each billing, kept all of them static without reload them but failed each time to decrease this time.</p>
<p>So if you have may be one path of reflexion I take it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your help.</p>