Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple export PDF take longer and longer time
wattari
<p>Hi everyone !</p>
<p>Am facing a huge problem with BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"><dependency></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <artifactId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <version></span>4.3.1<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></version></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <type></span>jar<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></type></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <exclusions></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime.3_7_1<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <artifactId></span>org.apache.batik.pdf<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> </exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <groupId></span>org.eclipse.birt.runtime<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></groupId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> <artifactId></span>org.eclipse.orbit.mongodb<span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></artifactId></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> </exclusion></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"> </exclusions></span><br><span style="color:#e8bf6a;"></dependency></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>On our web-application we can export some Billing in PDF (1 to 100) and the problem is that the first export with 100 take 186 sec, right after the end I just ask again and take 293 sec this time.</p>
<p>I tried many things like reset the platform and the engine for each billing, kept all of them static without reload them but failed each time to decrease this time.</p>
<p>So if you have may be one path of reflexion I take it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet