Sudo not working correctly on a Centrified TeamSite server

Options
Robert Lim
edited November 13, 2020 in TeamSite #1
We're running TS 8.0 and things have been running smoothly as sudo "tomcat" when the server was not Centrified.  Once it was Centrified, we can't run as sudo any more.  The iwserver command insist that we ran it as "root."  Has anybody run into this ?  And what's the fix ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Karen Weir
    Options
    @Robert Lim,  while we wait for the community experts to review, I'll check with the Support team for guidance on this.   
  • Karen Weir
    Options
    Robert, I reviewed the ticket that you and our Support expert, Dan Rivizzigno, have been collaborating on.  Have you had a chance to review the suggestions provided last week? including this article for reference:  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11094826/how-to-give-a-linux-user-sudo-access

• Karen, I've been communicating w/ Dan.  So far, it looks like we've done everything we can both on the TeamSite and Centrify side.  However, we're still having an issue.  Looking to the forum to see if anybody has this issue w/ Centrify.  I'm sure that we're not the only ones who have integrated Centrfiy w/ their Linux servers.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs