D2-Config Error: createXsltProcessor(/D2-Config/servlet/GetResource/scripts/common/Frame.xsl) : XSLT

Options

I just finished installing D2-Confi and deployed it via Tomcat though I am receiving an error(see screenshot below) when I try to login.

Error:

createXsltProcessor(/D2-Config/servlet/GetResource/scripts/common/Frame.xsl) : XSLTProcessor.importStylesheet: Argument 1 is not an object.

I also can't seem to find the servlet/GetResource/scripts/common/Frame.xsl path in my D2-Config in webapps

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Marco Gonçalves
    edited January 6, 2023 #2
    Options

Have you found the solution?

• I can see in OpenText Support several similar cases. Just some things you can try:

• Restart Tomcat, clearing caches
    • Confirm you're using a supported browser for the D2 version you're using

Sincerely,

Pedro Maia

Pedro Maia
    Senior Consultant
    OpenText

• Marco Gonçalves
    edited January 6, 2023 #4
    Options

Hello Pedro, I'm using the version 21.4. On the D2 release notes say that D2-Config we can use Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

Already try it on both browsers and it end up in a white page.

I have D2 and D2-Config deployed on Tomcat 8.5 and on the release notes says

My D2 and DA were on the same Tomcat instance so I create a new instance of Tomcat to deploy the D2 and D2-Config but it end up with the same error.

Many Thanks,

Marco Gonçalves

• Hi Marco,

It's difficult to imagine what might be going wrong. I suggest you open a support ticket, so OpenText Support can take a detailed look at your setup.

Sincerely,

Pedro Maia

Pedro Maia
    Senior Consultant
    OpenText

• Hello.

I have the same error.

It was working until I cleared the Tomcat and Documentum caches.

Were you able to fix it?

Thank you.

• Its It is caused by the Chromium engine update (Google Crome, MS-Edge, … Used by almost all browsers except Firefox).

Solved in KB0792463.

• Kyle Pettit
    Options

As noted above in the KB, This was turned around in about 1 day from discovery… there is a edit you need to do in the jar. Some versions have Hotfixes too. See Support if you have questions. https://support.opentext.com/csm?id=kb_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0792463&sys_kb_id=e605b2a51b172d105293ca242a4bcbd9&spa=1

Kyle Pettit
    Documentum D2 Product manager