BPM
Discussion List
-
configuring ssl on metastorm bpm 7.6.2
Hi, I want to activate ssl on a Metastorm BPM 7.6.2 instance with the following steps: - generate ssl certificate - set ssl port on iis - change access protocol (https) in eConfig.inc file - restart services But, this is not enough, when I'm trying to acces BPM application, with https://:/... the following appear on my…
-
how to invoke the web service in 9.0
I set up a connection in 9.0, but don't know how to use it. Do I call it from script? or there is a tool command to invoke it? Thanks, Ben Zhu
-
Metastorm BPM 7.6.3 Hotfix 1 (7.6.3.1)
Product: Metastorm BPM® Release: 7.6 SR3 Hotfix: 7****.6.3.1 Affected Components: Metastorm Process Designer, Metastorm Web Services Extensions Purpose of the hotfix: This hotfix addresses the following issues: * If a procedure that contains scripts is open in the Process Designer, and an attempt is made to open another…
- (Untitled)
-
Object Sharing
Afternoon all, Our company has just starting using ProVision in the last few months and one of the things we are struggling with is how to effectively share objects. I'm sure we're not the first to encounter this issue, so I was just wondering how other it was done eslewhere.
-
Upload files for avatars
It would be nice to upload files for uase as avatars. Or select an image from our image gallery to be set as our avatar.