How to increase th size of PDF page size more than 200 inches in BIRT tool

Options
kalyankr
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hi Everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing an issue in BIRT while expoting the data to PDF format. I am using eclipse 4.3.2.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The issue is 'my data in the report while be generated more than 200 inches page height let's assume 240 inches.</p>
<p>However, when I increase the master page size more than 240 inches and trying to export the data, the data is displaying fine till 200th inch and the data after that is restricted/truncated/not displayed at all in the output generated'.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I kept the master page size as 200 inches, the data is dispalying fine in the first page and the remaining data is displaying in the second page by default page break.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As per the requirement, the whole data of 240 inches height has to be shown in a single page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone please help as soon as possible where to make the changes to display the whole data in a single page in PDF export.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know if further information is required.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks and Regards</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

Comments

• My guess would be this is a hard limit put into the product. Either as a master page size limit or in the pdf emitter specifically. What happens in the Web viewer? The same thing?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>This is not the case with web viewer. If I increase the master page size to 240 inches(for suppose) it is displaying till 240 inches in the Web Viewer without page breaking after 200 inches.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I believe this issue is only with PDF export as the xlsx export is also working fine.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Kindly, let me know where I need to make the change in PDF emitter to display the whole data in a single page or I would like to change the Max Page size in PDF emitter to 500 inches.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks in advance. :)</p>