TeamSite 16.6 fresh install issues / bugs / KB articles - Master List

Options
2»

Comments

• That is different from the email blurb that went out on Thursday. It specifies the release as 16.6.1

We have been told that it includes new OS support (Linux 7.7) which is critical for us. I received the impression this is a complete install and not an SP to 16.6

• Andy, yes, 16.6.1 is a complete install. 16.6.0.1 is a service pack/patch release.

• @TS Support said:
    Andy, yes, 16.6.1 is a complete install. 16.6.0.1 is a service pack/patch release.

Yep. my point was that the email we received Thursday from marketing was that 16.6.1 will be released on November. Surprising that there would be a .0.1 release in Oct/Nov and then a .1 release in Nov.

• Please don't tell me 16.6.1 is a completely new/fresh install. We just finished a fresh 16.6 install? will we not be able to patch up to 1.6.6.1? if not i am going to be really salty. thanks

• Eric, you would be able upgrade to it from 16.6, but it's a complete version, meaning you could install it on a server which hasn't had TS installed previously.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs