Event registration in dmi_queue_item

Options
Axel_Gil
edited April 16, 2015 in Documentum #1

HI friends,

Maybe you can help me with the following issue. We have millions (over 90m) of registries on dmi_queue_items related to dm_checkcan_ref and dm_checkout_ref events. We don't want them. I searched the audit trail configuration and I didn't found anything (we have not any audit trail configured). Also I looked into the dm_registry table but it was empty... so... where else could I find the source of this registries?,

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Andrea Paci
    edited April 16, 2015 #2
    Options

The dm_default_set event comes registered for audit trail out of the box. It is registered against the docbase config object; however, it causes auditing of number of events for dm_document object type and its subtypes. Please check the Content Server Administration and Configuration guide for more details.

Should you want to check what is currently registered for auditing you can run this DQL:

DQL> select * from dmi_registry where is_audit_trail = 1

Good luck with it and let us know how you finally solved this

• Even after removing dm_default_set from audit trail, I was still getting these, because I registered dm_checkin and dm_checkout events for our custom object types. I was able to eliminate them by making sure the user receiving them has home_docbase set to the docbase they are occurring in (if applicable, of course). In my case, my account had a different docbase configured.

select user_name, home_docbase from dm_user where r_is_group = false

https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/kcs/kbarticle/view/KB8797491