Scorecard dashboard in ihub portal

Options
lsianturi
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Firstly, apologize if I'm in the wrong place to asks, the second apologize for my English not so good.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My simple question is, how to display scorecard report (like map, view, etc) as a dashboard in iportal like sample attached? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Our management less impressed with the standard display that have separate tab for map, view, books, etc. </p>
<p>So I'd like to find out how to design a dashboard to display balanced scorecard report and display it in iportal.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any insight will appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>TIA,</p>
<p>LS</p>

Comments

• <p>Hi LS</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>the graphic you attached shows a hybrid dashboard featuring normal ihub dashboard gadgets and the specialized Metrics Management (formerly BIRT360) performance gadgets. Is your organization licensed for Metrics Management?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks for clarifying</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Rgds</p>
    <p>Klaus Conrad</p>
  • <p>Hi Klaus, thanks for your response.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Yes, we've been using Actuate Metric Manager for BSC purposed in our company. We're advised by our BSC vendor here to use Actuate.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>The thing is, I've tried to create new dashboard in ihub portal editor, and I can see a menu to add Perfomance gadget like View, book, Map, etc. And if I choose View, I can see all of the Views that available. But after selecting one view, back to dashboard, the selected view is not displayed in the dashboard, just empty gadget. </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Attached is my capture abt the above scenario.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Is there any step of configuration or setting we have to do to get it work? Please advice.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thank you,</p>
    <p>LS</p>
  • <p>Hi LS</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>it sounds like there might be a configuration or installation issue. Please open a ticket with the support team, as we will need to investigate the setup in more detail.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>When you submit the ticket, please make sure to indicate the exact versions of iHub and Metric Management you are using.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks</p>
    <p>Klaus</p>
  • <p>Sorry, I forgot to attach the image.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>LS</p>
  • <p>Yes, that is the correct way of doing it - please open a ticket so we can investigate further.</p>
  • <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="KConrad" data-cid="145395" data-time="1474613075">
    <div>
    <p>Yes, that is the correct way of doing it - please open a ticket so we can investigate further.</p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Hi Klaus,</p>
    <p>thank you for your support. </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Would you please guide me where to open the ticket? Is it in this forum or other portal?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks,</p>
    <p>LS</p>
  • <p>Hi LS</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>please visit support.opentext.com or email <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:support@opentext.com'>support@opentext.com</a> . Please make sure you specify the exact product you need support for (in your case BIRT360Plus/Metrics Management/Scorecard).</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Best regards</p>
    <p>Klaus</p>