Documentum webtop and administrator don´t search

CN23
CN23 Member
edited June 22, 2022 in Documentum #1

Hello good afternoon,

I'm new to installing documentum and I'm having a error that I can't solve. I have installed documentum and xPlore but it won't let me search anything from documentum administrator nor from webtop.

When I do a search it says: Problem with this source. View Messages for more details. And in messages I get two messages: 

- unable to process query

- no xml collection available to search

I have tried searching directly from the xPlore console and it works.

Does anyone know what could be happening and how to fix it? 

Thank you very much in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

• Karen Weir
    Karen Weir E Community Administrator

@CN23 , I have moved your post to the Documentum area so that you get the right experts to review.

I'm new to installing documentum and I'm having a error that I can't solve. I have installed documentum and xPlore but it won't let me search anything from documentum administrator nor from webtop.

When I do a search it says: Problem with this source. View Messages for more details. And in messages I get two messages: 

- unable to process query

- no xml collection available to search

I have tried searching directly from the xPlore console and it works.

• First check if it's a Documentum Server problem or a DA problem. Try to run a DQL query against fulltext, e.g.

select r_object_id,object_name,score,summary from dm_document search document contains '<term which occurs in content or metadata>'

If it doesn't work, check docbase.log file whether fulltext plugin loader properly and check whether fulltext config objects are configured properly.

• Hi @bacham3, I tried to use the search you told me in idql and I got this answer:

"query plugin failed to succesfully initialize: dsearch_qrserver_host not found"

• Check the values of object dm_ftengine_config (I guess there's only one), e.g.

retrieve,c,dm_ftengine_congig

dump,c,l

Check the value of dsearch_qrserver_host and whether the server can reach it. Perhaps the value is wrong, or it cannot be resolved or it can be a firewall issue.

• @bacham3 i have this in param_value: