BPM
Discussion List
-
eRaiseFlag with Flag data from External application
I am trying to use eRaiseFlag from an external application, I can get the Flag to raise onto the correct server, Map, Flag etc. My only problem is that I want to attach more than one piece of data, only the first piece of data is getting through to the table. I suspect that it is the tab that is causing the problem. Here…
-
Canceling a checkout in Provision / KE
My modelers aer having an issue with provision / KE, and we are able to re-create it at will... A notebook gets checked out, and then the check out gets canceled. On subsequent attempts to check out, the models show as locked by the users who checked them out and then canceled the check out. I typically have to "bounce"…
-
v9 MetastormDefault object
Hi Which is correct?: * SelectSql(null, "select * from table"); * SelectSql(new MetastormDefault(), "select * from table");
- (Untitled)
-
v9 Datetime field Calendar
Is there a way to default all datetime fields to the front? I've found that any field I add after a datetime field will be on top of the calendar when it pops up. I know all I have to do is bring the datetime field to the front but it seems like this should be standard and I should have to do it every time.
-
v9 Editable grid using a table with a primary key
I've created an editable grid in v9 using an oracle database. The grid is using a table BO. The table has a primary key that is set via a trigger on insert into the table. Since the primary key is obviously not allowed to be null and can not repeat I get an error when I try to submit my form and don't have the primary key…
-
Argument Missing in Expression Builder
This was entirely built by the Expression Builder. I didn't type anything, not one letter or character! ConcatenateText("(",GRxInsTel_Business1.area_code,") ", ExtractSubstring(GRxInsTel_Business1.phone_no, 0, 3),"-", ExtractSubstring(GRxInsTel_Business1.phone_no, 3, 4))
-
V9 Web Based Delta Class
Can someone tell me if the Web based training class is like a webinar where you listen and see slides or whether it’s a Training Class delivered across the web? For example, can you ask the instructor questions if you don’t understand something? Are there exercises to be undertaken to give you some hands on experience? Do…
-
Metastorm BPM Version 9.0 Client for Office Release 3
Read the Release Notes for complete information on this release. The Metastorm BPM Client for Office integrates Metastorm BPM with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Libraries to allow users to fully participate in Metastorm BPM processes. The…
-
How To: Client vbScript "On field exit"
I copied and pasted the working script from 7.6. I also did the Script Validate. I deployed with no errors or warnings, but the script is not executing! First, in 9.0 there is no place to put the sub or function name. In the documentation, the only thing I can find is how to create a stand alone client side script, but…